Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Originally Posted by jaguartx
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Yeesh. Don’t tell Raferman. 😬

Ha. You want to have a serious discussion while you vote for people who ignore their oath to abide by the Constitution and break our laws by enticing illegals to invade our country with financial rewards, you support a puke who gave $80 billion to the Taliban and left Americans behind enemy lines, you support a traitor who blocked Federal oil and gas lease sales, and who restricted use of monoclonal antibodies, and tried to enforce Unconstitutional mask and vaccine mandates, and who sent 50 billion to Ukraine to support the puppet govt he and Zero set up to intercept the US foreign aid we sent the Ukranians and cousin of George Soros, Zelensky, and whose FDA spent 4 mo finding out Abbotts baby formula poisoned no kids and caused a baby food shortage and you're too stupid to have a discussion with.
Your POS pushed Covid lockdowns that put tens of thousands of small business owners out of business while his Bolshevik buds bought their properties for pennies on the dollar.

All you have is Trump and a puzzy and an embicilic belief in a hoax Kilerys men said she had composed and pushed.

You're too gutless to defend anything your POS Bidet has done.

He is printing money by the billions to destroy the economy and the dollar and cause record inflation and bring us down to 3rd world status so his buds in the WEF can starve us into submitting to their anti Christian one world order of economic reset where we own nothing.

Well, dumbass, I have more than that.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin