It's amazing how many in the Jell-O, Gayghost, Sickermore, Plumdumb, psychodog and Houston_2 Genius Crew and in the Smokeapole, JQube, woolve, Jetsam Dumbassed Crew accept the Fake Nues MSM BS and really believe that as far as our Govt goes this is it, along with traitors like Austin, McKenzie and Milley.

Then they are stupid enough to think Qutar or Cuba would not attack and defeat the US with these pukes and Zero running up the White Flag of surrender, which they would love to do and which was their 16 Year Plan under 8 of Zero followed by Killery.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Gee, I wonder what happened to that plan?

What Idiots think Military Intel Patriots didn't get wind of it?

What idiots think Trump just decided to run and, never having been a politician or served he just luckily got in by the thin tooth skin? You think the pukes didn't have Electronic voting machines and vote flipping technology way back then? How did Killery and the Left know she would win. She didn't win because who stepped in?

Anyone who thinks it's just a Quincidence the new DOD Law of War Manual accidentally got accepted 4 days before Trump and Melania came down the escalator and announced his run is one more stupid son of a gun.

Anyone who thinks it's just a lucky Quincidence Trump is still alive after multiple attempts on him and his wife after promising to Drain the DC Satanic Swamp and think the Military had nothing to do with it is as stupid as the Dumbassed Junkyard Dawg Crew too.

Here's a clue, this ain't your Government

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Hers another clue that even DJT Retruthed

.[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/24/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin