Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Everything that happened yesterday is history that is connected to the present which will be connected to future events, its a “(Q)uantum Alpha & Omega”.

Please contact Trump about working with the Q team.

Jag, my dots were starting to be connected in 1986 during my first drug and arms shipment to Mena.

A couple more got connected when Noriega bucked up and we zip tied all his cronies, put a bullet in their heads, and pushed them in a hole.

Some more dots got connected when part of my team was in Peru helping them fight the Ecuadorians and the other members were in Ecuador helping them (advisors) fight the Peruvians.

So many dots I connected over the years like WMD shipped from depots in the United States, restencilled in Argentina then sold to Saddam.

Many years as a frequent flyer on Evergreen international, filling CIA depots with international weapons. Training Ragheads to fight Russians.

Its a long list man.

Watch the movie “American Made”, there is a scene where a contra is asking the pilot where the bathroom is…I solved that with a sawz-all.

With the exception of this website, I live low key and I’m the friendliest-friendless bastard you ever wanna meet. I live out of step like the Bible says.

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 10/06/22.