Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by marktheshark
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Heres another clue Trump sent to you MrEd, woolve, Iron, Jell0, Lostinhell, Gayghost, J Coco, Jerkoff Handy, Mark.the Larp, ....

See if you can get a kid to help all of you in the Genius Crew Connect the Dots.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]share picture

You delusional [bleep]....if Trump is STILL the POTUS as you claim he would still be 45 and Slow Joe wouldnt be 46.....so therefore Trump would be Constitutionally ineligible for a 3rd term and wouldnt be 47!!! Your own shared pic kinda deflates your own Qsheit narrative that Trump is still the POTUS.

Why don't you put you're big boy pants on and tell us Trump and The Dr Lady from the DOD are delusional too?

It's because you're a gutless POS.

Trump is the one posting the pic above and Retruthing Q drops on Trumps Truth Social. You're just too stupid to Connect the Dots.

TFF.

No Jag what is TFF is you ALWAYS resort to calling anyone who doesnt buy into your Qsheit liberals, non patriots, etc etc when a vast majority of us have served or otherwise done more for this Nation than you ever have!!! Most of us are also Trump supporters, believe the 2020 election was interfered with and want Trump RE-ELECTED in '24. I personally HATE liberals, democrats, and the deep state as much as humanly possible, but you accuse me of being a liberal etc. because I dont buy into your Qtard delusions!!

The sheit you and others spout from your posted "sources" is laughably so out there it almost seems like its people playing a prank to see how far they can go into the outlandish and still get someone to believe ans share it as truth! Things like a few years back when you were posting as fact that the Vatican was being raided by US Special Forces, more recently the adenechrome in beer kegs, Obama eating a young girl etc etc. Even more troubling is your conflation of Q with God and Jesus Christ and insinuating that a non belief in Q is a non belief in God and Jesus! You are mentally ill and I legitimately feel sorry for those who have to interact with you in real life.

Last edited by marktheshark; 08/08/23.