Prolly ust annoder Lucky Quincidence. Q posted about several things going down. I had posted at the time it was 6 years and yesterday I forgot Q posted it 6 years ago and posted 5 years ago. So sue me. grin

It seems to me Q posted about several things going down including the Bridge, though Q didn't specifically say in this Drop they were going down.

One has to be able to Connect the Dots. FB and Google will go down. Q has said it and I'm saying it. Hide and watch. Why? They were in the collusion scheme to overthrow a Federal Election and in the coup to overthrow a legally elected POTUS.

Twitter has already gone down as far as being a tool of the cabal to destroy Trump.

In another Q intel drop Q said FB and Google will go down or become a public utility.

Of course members of the Dumbassed Junkyard Dawg Crew will do anything to find one prediction of Q wrong so they will say Twitter did not go down even though there is no Twitter any more.

Sorry to put Bhcd or whatever on ignore but, if you're too stupid to Connect the Dots.....

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/18/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin