Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by SKane
Jag,

I hope you continue to find comfort for yourself, imagining there will be a moment of vindication sometime in the near future which will prove your beliefs right.

If you and the rest of the disillusionists have been holding your breath since your quasi cult began, I'd imagine you folks should be a pretty ripe purple by now but y'all keep keepin' on.

What do you call near future, if I may ask.

The people are being led from dark to light. The pieces of the picture puzzle are gradually being released to them.

By the time Nov is here I figure the Ds wont have a chance to survive the coming Red Wave.

More and more people are being Redpilled every day. When gas hits $6 bucks and when Durhams charges this summer and early fall let the folks know what scum the Rinos and Ds are, when the truth comes out about the illegal Bioweapons the US NWO nazis were producing in Ukraine, when the truth comes out about the weapons that violated the treaty with Russia, when the truth comes out about the DOD violating the international Bioweapons agreements and when the truth comes out about the real US origin of COVID the people will really be redpilled.

It will be before the 2024 elections.

Dont be hating on me, I'm just the messenger. Sorry if the truth doesnt agree with you or the traitors.

The deep state cabal is going down. They screwed up killing and trafficking (and worse) with children. GOD is moving and HE is using Trump.

Like Q said, "Nothing can stop what is coming".

If the left wins the elections by cheating Trump still has the Military at his disposal. The left still wont win. Trump is just letting the snowflakes get redpilled so they dont get hurt in any coming military action.

If things get bad enough, Trump will move the military before the election.

Sorry, but like Q said, "The left cant win."

Like Q said, "God wins".

Like Trump told the reporter lady for OAN when asked if we could gain anything back in 2024, he said, "We cant wait that long".
Like Q said, "The ending wont be for everyone." I hope you havent been messing with kids.

Like Trump said, "Something big is coming and no one knows."

Sorry if what I say steps on your toes.

Trump is MAGA.

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND TRUMP AND US PATRIOTS

You aren't stepping on my toes - you're free to practice the 1st the same as I am. I just personally think (seemingly with others here) that you've managed to rattle a couple of phuggin' screws loose over the years. Seems better to hear that from a fellow conservative and hunter than looney tunes JeffO, no?

When the winning predictions since 2017 begin to overtake the monumental tally of losing predictions, you might convince me.
Oh, don't worry, I "know" disinformation is necessary. laugh

If 5% of all of the predictions you've laid forth came true I'd be cot-damned giddy as a school girl. I admire your sticktoitiveness, but I'd suggest Team Patriot DROP a couple of actual wins before the peacocking, grandstanding and the calling-out of others.

I know you don't honor your word - which is strangely a very Democrat-esque thing to do.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D