Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I guess MrWiltsome and the rest of the Dumbassed Junkyard Dawg Crew missed Trump's parable, a Clue.

What did he say at the Michigan Auto workers rally? That he's going for a third and fourth term because the pukes hampered his first term and something like, "....and in my SECOND TERM, WHICH IS SORT OF HAPPENING NOW, .....". shocked whistle

You're right, woolve and Smokeapole, Trump is a liar.

Oh, I know you pukes were too gutless to just come right out and say it, but what do you think it means when you indicate the coming elections will be stolen when he says they won't, and when you indicate he's wrong in saying "We will Make America Great Again."

Mr Wiltsome, Buttview, Bearded Gutsmith, Lostinhell, Calledumb, Jell-O, Jetsam and others like maybe Teal and Springcove and Gayghost and Plumdumb and Tzone and NVchunter and Tigger and Houston_2 may as well be thrown in with the Trump is a Liar and we won't Make America Great Again too crew.

You keep equating people not believing in Q (due to history of being wrong a lot) with not being patriotic. It's a logical fallacy (false dichotomy) and makes you look even more unhinged (or drunk, or both) since lots of people would love for Trump to kick Biden's ass but don't believe that he's secretly in control with the Patriots after a spec ops mission to secure the German server farm and steal the kegs of adrenochrome, er, beer.....

Just some more of his zero sum bullshìt. People with limited intellect often can't discern more than two things at a time

A wise man is frequently humbled.