Originally Posted by EdM
Do stolen elections affect anything in this thread?

Ill try to help you connect the dots, but i think you are too deeply indoctrinated by the MSM and addicted to the status quo to give it a go.

This thread is about appreciation for the work and sacrifice of Military Intel people who developed The Plan to save America, the only country in history born of and dedicated to the design by GOD that men have certain inalienable rights, from the destruction planned for it by the satanic NWO, WEF, UN and Illuminati and their Neonazi infiltrated and traitorous govt, business and banking system.

Its also about Trump, one of two men asked to step.in and Spearpoint The Plan by Patriotic geniuses to prevent the violent and bloody revolution that was planned to stop the 16 year plan to destroy America by the Cabals puppets, Obama and Kilery.

Trump was the only onr of two who accepted the challenge at great risk to the lives of him and his family and businesses and fortune.

Fortunately he accepted taking the lead in The Plan that saved us from bloody revolution to stop Killery.and the CCP from firing the short range dirty nukes from withing our US Seaports Obama had illegally leased to Chynese businessmen.

I also appreciate the Military Intel Larp team, known as Q, and who so many "patriots" have denigrated, who have worked so hard in letting us know America and the Republic will be triumphant in defeating the Satanic Cabal in this, our Final Battle by giving us Clues without committing treason by revealing too much detail of The Plan.

Now you can go back to your regular and, to you, believable MSM "programming", Ed.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/10/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin