Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Mr Wiltson, Bee Wanna, Smokeapole, come on and say on the Fire that America is finished or Trumps work is finished or Trump is a liar and we will not Make America Great Again.

All I ever said was "that I'm not a fan of Trump", that's it !!!!! That doesn't mean I'm not a conservative, or support the 2nd, or an avid hunter & outdoorsman, or a man of faith.

There are other choices, that's what America is built on....Democracy, God, and freedom.

Great to hear that. Please forgive and may God bless.

I do forgive you for lying about me. You've said I was a Christian. I don't think I've claimed more than being a believer.

So, mind telling us why you attack the Patriots who like Trump and whose Discernment leads them to believe him?

I also don't worship Q. Just trying to give good American Patriots hope. Good luck in having me stop taking your slings and arrows. I love it as does Trump.

PS, IOW, I don't think you know much about me either. Indicating I worship Q indicates to me you don't mind bearing false witness against your neighbor.

Do you think those who followed Moses or King David and who were believers worshipped him?

I never said you worshiped Q, I said "Sir, I don't worship Q....I worship God and Jesus."

I assumed anyone that quoted scripture, and used the bible as a hammer was a Christian....not just a "believer". You are misinterpreting my words, along with misrepresentation of the intent of my opinion. I'm not bound to explain my thoughts or beliefs to anyone on a whim, it's my choice to express my feeling and opinions at my discretion.

This is a forum of like minded individuals, we won't always agree nor see eye to eye. But civil conversation and discussion is a learning lesson for all, and that's why I'm here. Yes there are those here that I strongly disagree with, but that's their opinion and freedom to have it.

I just try to live my life as best I can, be fair to all, be a good father and husband, stay on the right side of the tracks.

B, please go back and reread my post. I didn't say that you said I worshipped Q. I said I ALSO didn't worship Q.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin