Originally Posted by stinkycoyote
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by stinkycoyote
bit of a derail, got a clip by text of cnn dude and some bolton guy and bolton guy said trump will do anything he can to maintain himself in power which bars a 3rd term....I'm sure we've all seen it by now right? I know it's gotta be pretty recent, can someone send me that link? seems to be an elusive beast to find at the moment and my Google fu has me here asking the guys who likely see it before most wink

lol

You see man, Trump is president of the republic, and since the republic is part of Narnia, he can remain president for as many terms as he wishes.

Lol, I have the bloody clip on my phone ya jackass. What I need is a link to post, surely someone has this clip from a YouTube or rumble or something? It’s a doozie. Anyway, I can text it to everyone lol, a screen record of an Instagram story. Sometimes Google and YouTube ai gets things deleted that fast. But some of us know to do these things and share in our networks. So...it’s not important enough, or I’m not, either way, for them to remove it from my phone themselves but that actually happens too when people get really sensitive stuff.

What I’m looking for is a shareable link to give everyone a little taste that hit msm, like Jan halper etc where this guy confirmed he’s in charge and going for term #3. Like many of us have been saying all along.

Anyway, thanks for the laugh bud.

If you start posting from CNN, YouTube or anything msm jag will start calling you names. Only he can do that. Everything else is leftist.