I see the dimocommie traitor Houston_2 has spoken of something.

You have said in the past that Trump was a liar. I supposed you are stupid enough to think Trump hasn't already defeated you. Your too stupid to realize that all the truths about your puke buds and kilery and Bidet and Hunter and the DNC and the MSM is coming out just as Q said it would.

You're too stupid to know why it's happening or why Zucker, Madcow, Lemon, Joy Reid and now Jake Tapper are history.

You're too stupid to realize it's because The Patriots are in Control.

Who warned you? Me and K22 and you called us crazy and liars and you're too stupid to see it happening before your very eyes. Why? Because HE blinded you too.

The evil fall into their own snare.

So Trump is going to get charged for his presidential records and you're fine with that, right. No one is above the law, right. You're too stupid to see Trump is setting precedent with all that just as he did with getting the SC to start the allowance of examination of tax records. You are too stupid to realize that he has the best tax people doing his tax work and you're too stupid to connect the dots to the fact your traitorus IRS goes over his business every year. He knew his tax records would come out clean.

You're too stupid to see the Clintons, Zero and the Bidets won't be so lucky. Tff. Your own puke buds are destroying themselves and will fall in their own trap.

It's all God's marvelous plan.

BTW, iirc, didn't your hero Killery lie saying she had no classified documents? Humm. Didn't she illegally have govt business on her unsecured private devices? Didn't she have several devices destroyed illegally after having a court order not to do so? Didn't she sell govt and top secret military info to the CCP? Sorry to break the news to you but the truth about that will come out too.

Didn't Q tell you, "We have it all". Didn't Trump tell you, "I caught them all"?

Who had the ALL to give them. Not the CYA or FBY. Military Intel, the same ones who blocked the Chyna /Dominion vote fl8pping election steal in 2016 and the same Military who monitored the election fraud in Maricopa Co in 2020 and rye same Military who placed the cameras in Georgia for the 2020 election illegal ballot scheme revealed in 2000 Mules.

Like Q said, "These people are stupid".

Let's see if Q was right saying Hunters banking records will expose the Politically Elites Pandoras Box.

I know I'm crazy, but I think we're going to see another lucky Quincidence.

Let's see if Q was right saying the rank and file would become whistle-blowers. I think Bleck Rock is going to be surprised, just as Schumacher and Schietfy were when FBY guys testified.

I'm thinking we are going to see some more lucky Quincidences come true from Q.

The one time your pedophile biotch, Alice in Wonderland, SS Code name Evergreen, told the truth.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin