Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by NoDak
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by jaguartx
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

NoDak, do you believe Kate Spade made products out of human skin?

Jag does!

You ask if I believe anything he posts here; when Jag posts crap like the above, one believes anything else he posts at their own risk of sharing in Jag's mental illness. Or, maybe he is trolling us. I hope so, but I doubt it.

Jag is not credible.

Never heard of that one. I only believe what I have researched and found to be true. I do believe we are not seeing the real Biden

Respectfully, who else would it be, and why?

Biden was always a little off his rocker. Add old age, and the dementia that can accompany it, and that explains his actions now 100%. A face lift or other cosmetic procedure, together with his advanced years, explain his appearance.

There is no need for any other explanation. He is a really old and senile version of the ahole he has always been.

No actors or doubles needed.

Well it has been said you are watching a movie. A very elaborate movie. What makes a great movie? Great actors and an exciting plot.

Let me ask you this. Trump has been indicted 3 times now. Yet when he is out in public he doesn't look nervous, rattled, nothing. Seems jovial and out going, not a care on the world. Why?

Here is something else to check out. But you do it so when you see it can't say we cherry picked or doctored anything. Read. Investigate.

From Derek Johnson on Telegram.

Everything I talk about is backed with current Laws and Orders.

"Why would Joe Biden extend 12 Executive Orders with National Emergencies by DJT two years in a row… especially these 3:

1. Executive Order 13848, Election Interference current until September 12, 2023?

2. Executive Order 13959, Ceasing assets of those Financing the People’s Republic of China current until November 12, 2023?

3. Executive Order 13818, Human Rights Abuse that encompasses all Trafficking current until December 23, 2023.

And why the hell would Joe Biden give the Authority and Functions by THE President in Section 1550 to the Secretary of Defense?

July 13, 2023, ole Joe gave the Secretary of Defense the authority to call in more Reserve Components to Active Duty… in EO 14102…

Weird because it’s the War Powers Resolution Act where the President and Congress declare war…

And the last amended Section is 1550 which is the original ORDER… you know since that’s how frkn Military works… and is the last amended section of the Act with no terminations of that Order hence EO 14102…

But the Executive Documents at the bottom already had a Memo from July 19, 2021, that specifically says:

“By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including section 301 of title 3, United States Code, I hereby delegate to the Secretary of Defense the authority and functions vested in 👉🏻the President👈🏻 by section 1285(a) through (e) of Public Law 116–92 [50 U.S.C. 1550(a) to (e)] on the use of military force and support of partner forces to the Congress.”

THE President in 1550 is Donald John Trump.

It’s all backed by receipts and you look like fools for continuing to argue how the Military works… on Orders.

That’s a direct Military Order and the Military Justice Act of 2016 clarifies this 👉🏻 bipartisan passed.

Stop your whiny ass bitching and arguing with air… and simply explain why Joe would do that?

You can’t because that’s how it is in CURRENT Laws and Orders.

MULTIPLE things have happened, you just don’t understand Special Operations, nor are you keeping up with ALL the Laws and Orders and what they entail.

The cognitive dissonance in this Nation is unprecedented and you only show your ignorance by posting such.

People who are reading and applying these in their timeline… also know you look like a fool.

If that’s what you want, by all means, keep posting… you’re a natural at it."

🤫💯🇺🇸