Originally Posted by EdM
How does Q play into the imminent stolen election?

A stolen election is imminent? That's strange, Trump just said at Turning Point THEY won't allow the next election to be stolen which means, as I have said, THEY allowed the 2022 election to be stolen. I would call it the next election instead of imminent.

If you were Trump, who is a Patriot, and you wanted to fix the election fraud and destroy the DNC for their treason and tge deep state NWO/WEF Cabal wouldn't you want to catch them in tge act of treason? Wouldn't you want to prove it to the public and in a court of law? That's the only way you can prosecute them for treason and show the people they must demand Voter ID, the two words which will destroy the DNC.

Would you want to be in office when the illegal Federal Reserve Rothschild banking system and deep state cabal controlled stock market and fiat currency were destroyed or would you want to hang it on the Ds and Rinos necks? Didn't Trump say he caught them all? What do you think he caught them all at?

Would you want to be in office and just sit on your thumbs while Putin destroys the Bolsheviks and Nazis of Ukraine and while Xi destroys the illuminated ones in control in Taiwan? You think the optics wouldn't look bad?

If Trump had won in 2020 he would leave office after 4 and the cabal would be right back in business.

The purpose of Q was to let us have clues to connect the dots as to what is happening and that America will survive and we will have our Republic back. If you had studied Qs drops you would know that. You would also know this had to be done to lead the people from Dark to Light. The Great Awakening will clue the people in to the fact our traitorus Neonazis in Govt don't serve the Constitution or US.

Like Trump said, "When the people learn the truth, they will support what WE do." That's a clue.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/17/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin