Originally Posted by jaguartx
God Wins.

I hope everything you said in your post comes true, but evidentially-speaking, that is not where the current momentum is pointing and there is little reason to believe it will change. I quoted the text I did, however, to point out that God winning and the US being restored to some semblance of a functioning republic are not mutually exclusive…not even close. More than that, history is full of examples of great empires raised and removed by God for his purposes and only a fool would think the US any different. At point when He removes His hand of blessing from a country that rejects Him, they fall - 100% of the time. God’s never not winning (only Charlie Sheen even comes close!) and God will win regardless of what happens to America.

But even if we only speak about this agnostically, yes, the 2020 election was fraudulently stolen from President Trump, yes he has tremendous support amongst your average Joe Citizen but the poison of leftism has corrupted our schools, media, more than half the political class, and much of the corporate executive world. The average American citizen feels like too small a piece of too large a problem to do any more than be tossed by the waves of fate. Ironically, things will have to get much worse before people will force change down the throats of the politicians because what is really holding us back. Comfort and a sense of security at the individual level.

Nationally, things aren’t good, but they’re just good enough not to stick our necks out and most of us live far enough from where things are really bad to live with it. The false security of a 401k which is propped by the Fed and the pseudo-free speech sensation of “publicly” affirming our commitment to the constitution on an internet forum keeps otherwise sincere people home and in their living rooms shaking their fists at the politicians on their TV instead of getting out en masse and forcing a change. Individually, we are all very secure…living in luxury by the rest of the worlds standards. If we as people who understand freedom conceptually ever experience the combination of fear and desperation in the way the rest of the world experiences it, you would see a true uprising. Take what’s happening in South Africa for instance…you’re never going to see that type of transformation here because we expect peace and have the guns to ensure it. If a generation forgets freedom and/or loses the ability to defend it, they will lose it and be powerless to regain it.

If you find encouragement from posting twitter links and pics about this stuff, more power to you. Just understand, I and most others used to come to the Q and Connecting Dots threads hoping to track with some of the events that were shaping our nation’s restoration. The credibility of the sources cited is completely extinguished though. Rather than chronicle a turning of the tide, it’s simply become a parallel inverse world to what we all see happening in our day to day lives. I’m no more convinced by these links that the patriots are in control than I am that a man can become a woman as trans advocates claim…they both seem like distorted interpretation of reality.

Finally, posting things with such little context and then criticizing readers for not being able to interpret it is the opposite of a teacher or leader. If you want to convert others, there are far more effective means of persuasion…of course, I’m not telling you anything you don’t already know though because you’ve obviously connected the….well, you know. 😉

Like I said, I hope you’re right about these things, but logical analysis dictates otherwise.

Be well, Jag.

Fear the crabcat.