Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Goalie, i told you how it was. Fubarski and Mad Mooner did too. Can you not hear or connect the dots to get a clue.

Get over it or bust a gasket. Doesnt matter to me. Have you ever been accused of being hard head..., never mind.

Sit on it and rotate.

You and wolverine have been on my ass for years because i am a believer.

Bullsh*t jag. Nobody's dogging you because you're "a believer." What you believe is none of my concern right up to the point where you start posting non-stop about it on my favorite hunting and gun forum and personally attacking anybody who challenges you, calling people commies and Biden voters. Nobody gives a flying f*ck what you believe because it's none of our business, right up until you make it our business by posting non-stop on our (not your) forum and talking trash about people who disagree. As far as the bet, it reminds me of okok and his Seahawks super bowl prediction. He was wrong on that and people dogged him incessantly but it wasn't because he was a Seahawks fan, it was because he was an obnoxious trash-talker and he had it coming. Or happy camper. Nobody dogs him because of his religious beliefs, even though he tries to spin it that way.

And don't play the victim card here, this ain't the Christians vs. the lions.

That may be true for you. I give a flying f*ck what he believes because he and his little friends say they want to kill me and my little friends, and those sorts of prophesies have the potential to be self-fulfilling if the believers get spun up enough. I think we can all agree, jag is spun up, and he efforts here every single day towards getting others equally spun up.

On a broader level he has said he wants to in essence destroy our republic and replace it with something else. To that I say: nope.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!