Y
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Thank you, Chickenschiett Jell0 for changing the title of my thread. This is an example of what cluless corksuckers consider a serious discussion and intellectual superiority. Its like your cheating lying fraudster dimocommies were thrilled with their mental superiority for figuring out how to cheat the normal, decent, honest folks out of their Constitutional right to one vote per person to legally elect the POTUS. Your puke traitors cant subsist buy abiding within the normal laws and rules set up, even by Dimocrap Congressmen, for civilized society.

Of course, the folks on the Fire have learned that about you and, as Que said, there will be a Great Awakening and the folks of the nation will learn that about the lawless, amoral Dimocommies and their Treasonous DNC.

Some proof is that the 30th POS commie dimocrap, Kathleen Rice has announced she wont run in Nov. Why? Shes smarter than you and sees the Red Wavecoming. She, wiser than you, realizes that, as Que said, Nothing can stop what is coming.

She knows, as Que said, the Patriots are in control.

Hopefully your idiotic thread title will suck more fools like you in to this thread.

The silence will be deafening when your commie DNC soon becomes dead. grin

Biden won, Trump lost, and in a landslide. I know that chaps your ass but there it is. He lost because voter turnout was high, which is why y’all are now scrambling to to make voting harder. If more people vote, you lose, not because of fraud but because you hold minority opinions and positions. And THAT chaps your ass, so you thrash around looking for anything- anything but the obvious truth- to rescue you. It’s not coming. We in the rational world see you for what you are, jag.

A midterm “red wave” would be business as usual in American politics. It’s the only of your predictions that isn’t bonkers. What might could screw that up, is YOU. Real Americans, such as myself, ain’t buying what you’re selling, and frankly you taint everything you touch at this point. Since I would personally prefer to have a healthy, functional “Right” to counter the Left, I wish the crazy wing of the Right would just stuff it back in your pants, stop the crazy talk, and stop with the lying and misinformation. It didn’t work; Trump lost. It’s not GOING to work. It’s just pushing folks who believe in actual reality away. Truth.

Here’s a quote from Marc Racicot, a former RNC head and 2-term governor of that bastion of liberalism, Montana. He’s right. Those of us in the rational Center are pretty sick of your crap.

”Although it is ever so neat and tidy to blame the defeat of the former president on the existence of decisive and widespread fraud, there is not even a scintilla of evidence, anywhere, to support such piffle. The former president didn't experience defeat in 2020 because of fraud. The truth is quite the opposite. The defeat of the former president is explained by the fact that legions of responsible citizens, part of that Great Middle of America, voted the way they did because they embraced the very fidelity to their country and its Constitution that the RNC claims to embrace in its Party Platform."

I’m part of the Great Middle, jag. WE are the rock at the center of America, the immovable object. WE are the ones currently defending America, and the Constitution, from the likes of you. You aren’t an unstoppable force; that was ably demonstrated in the last election. You’re just a mentally-ill fringe nutjob with a screen addiction.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!