I see that this rambling, incoherent bullsh*t was posted at around 3:00 AM Central time last night.

How's that for connecting some dots?

Originally Posted by jaguartx
Discernment, from GOD.

Besides that, there is a reason the old cultures respect and appreciate those with age. I have experienced both young and old. Better than average IQ as evidenced by college admission standards.

I can connect the dots much easier. Life is a puzzle. You let the pukes, cabal, puppet masters and govt DOE put the puzzle together for you, which never works out right or you depend on yourself and do the long hours of thinking and contemplating and research and looking at the thoughts of those smarter than you and use that information to put the puzzle together yourself.

Look, the MSM is the tool of the See Why Aye and Mossad. Everything they tell you is for their benefit, not yours.

Do you believe Trump of his enemy, the moosad, MSM and fby and cya and the 5 Eyes ex allies who worked with the dnc to destroy Trump and worked illegally to eavesdrop on us. Our cya can't do surveillance on us, so they get the brits and aussies to do it for them who then gives their surveillance of us to them.

Do you really think our Missile detection system depends on drunk service men to detect and alert us of incoming missile attack? Do you really think the Chynese hacked our US Naval Command computers?

What really happened to the missile incident in Hawaii? Do you not think with $2.3 trillion missing from the DOD the see why Aye doesn't have their own subs and rogue military?
Why did a missile fire off from Whidbey Island naval station the day AF1 was returning from meeting with Kim in Singapore.

Why did Q post the tweets of Milley telling Trump he would soon be no more just after tge MSM gave fake news that Chyna had hacked our navy's computers. Their computers control navy subs, missiles,....

What was the MSM and DOD going to say after Chyna supposedly hacked navy computers and took Trump out? Why did Trump not have the Military Parade in DC that year and tweet, after the Hawaiian missle attack we would just buy 2 more navy jets. Maybe jets with anti missile missiles?

You can't connect any dots reading one or two Q posts and give up because you don't understand the comms.

Do you think Trump is a traitor? Why would Trump give people Q quotes and clues?

If you were in his shoes wouldn't you want your Patriot citizens to not give up and hold on and not get ulcers or strokes from worrying or take up arms and get their ass dead?

I agree, you can trash can everything politicians say as we've been trained to do, but don't trash can what Trump says. Why? The left knows not to trash what he said. That's why the MSM and left are so against and afraid of him. They know what's coming. We should too. Trump wants us to know. That's why he and Elon Musk and Grassley and Tucker and Nunes and others refer us to Q drops.

Clue, Trump Jr and Mark Meadow wearing Q pins on Sunday AM MSM network shows?

Who does the leftists attack? Those who they fear the most. Who do the attack and fear the most? Trump, Q and Putin.

Unlike many here, I'm not going to believe you can't understand the meaning of this. How is it Trump gets up and has 10 or 15 rallies and says, I had only been to DC 17 times when I decided to run. Yep, I went back and looked, it was only 17 times for sure. Can you believe I decided to run after only being in DC 17 times. Yep, 17, you know what I mean? Duh? Sometimes he only said 17 two or 3 times. Probably just a Quincidence?

Said he hired 17 new members to Space Force and posted their pic on Truth Social.

Said he has weapons 17,000 times faster that Chynas hypersonic missile. The clues go into the severl hundred.

Trump had no rallies for 18 mo at one time after leaving the White House. First rally back in the circuit was where? Q Town, why? Duh, yeah, just a coincidence.

Add in Q telling us about the old guard being turned out for the new. You just say it again with McCarthy. Hundreds of ceos of major companies stepped down. Foreign leaders stepping down. Why did 39 R House members step down in 2018? Gowdy and Chaffetz on the take along with the others.

Q said before hand we didn't need them. We only needed the Senate and would end up winning with 53. We did after months of legal squabble. Remember. Qs lucky guess or Patriots in Control.

Q let us know we'll before the 20 election Trump would lose. The Sting.

It doesn't matter if they find Trump guilty. Trump gave us that clue as did Q. It will be reversed. His impeachments will be reversed. Trump is setting precedent to destroy the Clintons and Zero. Just as he did Biden.
Plus, God said He didn't make the Earth in Vain. God wins this battle with Satan and his nephilim minions, the Rothschilds and Rockefellers etc after they got total control of the govt, big Pharma, big business, Hollywood, education etc as HE interveined as HE did in the days of Noah.

Trump is no dummy as Stevie Wonder would have you believe. Only reason he came down that escalator in 2015 with Melania was because the Plan and the Military getting the new DOD Law of War Manual giving him military power over the Cabal.

Trump and the Military won this battle before it began. That's why Trump repeated what Q told us by saying, Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming.

God gave us a clue, Trump and Q give us clues. Take the clues and Connect the Dots.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

You're no dummy, Beave. Can you not understand English? Many on the Fire can't because they are blinded by their hypnotist called the Tel - a- Vision and the MSM. What does Trump tell you here?

God's Clue. Something Big is Coming And Nobody Knows.

Clue, from Trump. How many times has Trump drawn Air Qs? 20-30? Quincidences to blind people who are idiots and can't Connect the Dots.

Originally Posted by jaguartx
Trump tells us Qs exact message.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]pic hosting

Clue

Clue. Didn't Habba file appeal to NY case today, before the trial is even over?

Why is this a Sting and why is Trump out of the White House as I've said for 2 years. To let the cabal and DNC step in the Treason Trap and Optics. Few days ago Trump told us about the Beautiful 4 year PAUSE and how great it was and how much he had been able to accomplish in it. Setting precedent.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]image url

Didn't Q say years ago the Picture would be the signifier?

[img]https://i.postimg.cc/44rkP2Kx/Screenshot-20230919-232608-Photos-3.jpg[/img]

Trump gives us a Clue. The first letter in each bottom line. END

[img]https://i.postimg.cc/ZqgVm2z9/Screenshot-20230917-123513-Photos-2.jpg[/img]

A wise man is frequently humbled.