Lol “promote non-violence and truth”... you think you can say whatever, huh. Y’old gaslighter. smile

Giullianni and Eastman subpoena’d in Georgia. You probably think I want Garland to induct Trump. I do not. I want him to indict every other seditious SOB under Trump, to hopefully give such folks pause in the future before going full-retard the way they all did in their attempts to subvert democracy and steal the election. But a federal indictment of Trump just plays into his martyr crap. He DESERVES it, mind you. But being indicted by a Georgia prosecutor would be perfect. He committed multiple crimes trying to subvert the election in the fine state of Georgia. Suits me to have Georgia spank his entitled, spoiled-toddler butt.

The (Georgia Grand) jury believes Giuliani “possesses unique knowledge concerning communications between himself, former President Trump, the Trump Campaign, and other known and unknown individuals involved in the multi-state, coordinated efforts to influence the results of the November 2020 election in Georgia and elsewhere,” according to the subpoena.

Here’s a hint for you, Friend Jaguar. Grand Juries are made up of plain ol’ citizens. Real Americans, one might say. wink

We’ll see. Like many rich, spoiled, entitled elites Trump has a history of evading consequences that Real Americans cannot. But you are comically wrong about Cassidy Hutchinson, and you’ll live to eat your words on that one. She’s the keystone. She opens the door to Cipallone, And that opens the door to everyone else. The rats will be abandoning the sinking SS Trump, I mean more than they already are, of course. Bigly and soonly.

Last edited by Jeff_O; 07/05/22.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!