Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Mail-in works awesome in my state, has for a long time. Google turnout rates. Oregon ranks towards the top. Yes, I support mail-in voting because it works and encourages people to participate in our democracy. And I support democracy.

As far as nefarious-ness..... look.... you may have forgotten the watermarked ballots, the SEAL team in Germany, Lindell’s “proof”, the Kraken, more votes than registered voters, and all the endless festering bullshït they threw at the wall to try to get something to stick. And then when that failed, spectacularly, they tried to advance the theory that a VP who’s ON THE FREAKING BALLOT is the final arbiter of what counts. Ludicrous on its face. You may have forgotten all this, but most of us have NOT forgotten. It was all bullshit, all of it, and it was on purpose, and calling it nefarious doesn’t even do it justice. It was an open attempt to steal an election, to subvert democracy.

You probably want to equate that with some Black person gathering LEGAL VOTES at a church or some such. No. Hard no. No such equivalence exists.

Returning to mail-in. You oppose it because higher turnout means R’s lose, in general. Ergo, you are actually ANTI-democracy, for purely partisan reasons. You dress up that pig in fraud rhetoric. We see right through it.

Shame if your fat lazy azz had to leave the house to vote.
And always with the cnn msnbc talking points then say "I'm middle of the road JeffO ".
Fugg you ya lying bitch.