Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Excise the crazy from conservatism or prepare to spend a long time in the minority. This crap is toxic to rationality, and is essentially just another way the far right is being led by their snouts towards violence and treason towards America.

It’s also a critical part of the Coalition of Cra-Cra so, of course, it won’t be excised. Can’t win anything with it, can’t win anything without it.

I called this over a decade ago, here, BTW, and it bums me the [bleep] out to see this crap dragging down conservatism. But the far right has far exceeded my expectations in terms of the cra-cra and how easily manipulated they would turn out to be. I had no idea they were THIS crazy, and that so many would just fall in line like lemmings. But here we are.

You called how great the Ds would be and how bad Trump would be IIRC.

You said you would apologize if you were wrong.

Then you hid out a while till you thought we had forgotten.

So you lied as usual and stupidly thought the traitors Zero and Bidet did a good job.

Your Bidet puke is destroying the US borders, currency and 2A to the best of his ability and you, being the low life POS you are, approve.

Your POS DNC is guilty of Treason by Fraudulent Election rigging and collusion with foreign enemies and collusion with 3 letter Govt agencies and the people with normal brains can see it.

Its called the Great Awakening and Trump and the Military Patriots have your pukes by the short hairs and will MAGA.

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/07/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin