Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by NoDak
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by NoDak
Do you even know the story behind tippy top? Of course not. An anon was going to a Trump rally and asked Q if the President could throw a clue to the anons by using the words tippy top during his speech. Now that term is not exactly used much is it? So Trump did use it. That's why the anon said he thought it's awesome that his request was done by the President.

So again you clowns don't know js. But what is new.

https://qalerts.app/?q=Tippy+top

Oh I see, so Trump never used the term “tippy top” before this event? Very compelling. Want to buy a bridge?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

NoDak, what's your response to that? Huh? Speak up so everyone can hear how gullible you and Jag are.

So the fact that Trump used it that night doesn't intrigue you? Not even a little? Again, it's not a commonly used term.

You forget, that requires they can Connect the Dots.

Their job is in making others think there is nothing to see here. That's why they are always seen on here.

Their job is not to show they can connect the dots, no matter how stupid they have to act like they can't. whistle

No one with a driver's license can be as stupid or blind as they pretend to be. shocked

Yeah, I'm starting to wonder about some of these folks. They won't do any of their own research. All they can do is poo poo the messenger. Never seen anything that they do to disprove anything you or K22 posted.

Look in the end I believe in God, family, country. If Trump doesn't come back we are all screwed. But there are far to many messages that something is going on. That's why Trump should be referred to as Precedent Trump. He's setting all this up for the big takedown. For myself I think this is mostly done by November. At least I hope and pray that it's so.