Originally Posted by jaguartx
The MSM is where rjfs info comes from.

You forget, my info comes from many sources, such as Trump at Turning Point, Tucker Carlson, Trump Rallies, Truth Social and Q Drops.

It was on Tucker where Trump and Tucker gave many Q references and Trump said he was actually in his second term but not claiming it because of what they did and would be running for his 3rd and 4th terms.

He has also said in at least one rally since then that he was in his second term.

It was pretty easy to pull JQube out as probably being one of several spooks on mine and K22s case through the work day.

Are you one also?

Why don't youse guys report on the other Govt Psyop of Swift and Kelce? Big pro jab and Bidet supporters.

grin

The MSM is where rjfs info comes from. This is about as comical as it gets. I list where I get my info from and yet YOU post it from the same source, then you call me names. Your about the most HYPOCRITICAL piece of dingleberry on this board. You contradict yourself like no other. I post YOUTUBE and you call it liberal and what do you do, post YOUTUBE!

Cant make this stuff up and nobody would believe me and what takes place on this board. Goalie, Ak, Smoke and Jcu call you out all the time and you cannot and do not respond with basic questions.

Maybe you and Karie Jean Pierre should get together, you both cant tell a straight story if you tried.