Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by EdM
So what does all of the above that you dribble mean when elections are stolen. Expecting something different from Q? Do you expect Trump to win the next election? That is a yes or a no, NOTHING more.

No, I'm expecting Q to keep dropping truths, unlike you.

Why are you too chicken to post your predictions? If you had a clue you wouldn't have to ask me mine. Anyone with a brain knows mine. I've posted it plenty of times.

I expect Trump tells the truth saying we will Make America Great Again.

I,expect Q is right saying the left cant win and that the best is yet to come and nothing can stop what is coming. I expect Trump is right saying the same things.

I think Q is right saying there will be a Scare Event and that we are watching a movie and the Patriots are in control.

I think Trump is correct in saying the left won't steal the next Election and he will win.

Funny, you want to denigrate K22 and me but don't want to risk being found a fool by posting your predictions. Got that PRIDE, huh?

LOL, you call those predictions? They're no better than a two-bit fortune teller who spouts nebulous "predictions" about stuff that is bound to happen, one way or another.

"The best is yet to come??" LOL.

"There will be a scare event??" GMAFB

"Nothing can stop what is coming??" No schidt Sherlock. You're not saying what "it" is, but yes, nothing can stop it so we agree on that.

"We are watching a movie and the patriots are in control??"

"We will make America Great Again??"

If I wanted to bet you on any of those "predictions," say $1,000 (sound familiar?), what are the objective criteria we could use to determine who won the bet?

Hint: There aren't any.

The only prediction you made that could be verified is that Trump will win the presidential election in 2024. That's a toss-up right now, so you've got a 50-50 chance. Big fugging deal. I've seen fortune tellers at carnivals who go out on a limb more than you do.

But I'll play. I don't think he's going to win the election in 2024. Too much stacked against him, including the RNC. That's my prediction.

And answer me this, genius crew. If the patriots are in control and Trump is still president as you've said countless times on here, wouldn't that disqualify him in the 2024 election anyway?

How do you reconcile those conflicting facts?

A wise man is frequently humbled.