Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Jcubed
If you cannot explain and defend Q to someone on here in a logical manner, what chance do you have in convincing the average citizen?

Attacking and addressing those people as not intelligent enough isn't going to get you many converts. In fact, it sounds a little like Gates, elitist.

Claims of gold transfers isn't going to convince anyone. Four year delta revelations after both events have occurred is not a prediction. If you think it is...take any upcoming four year delta and predict what will occur on that date. Simple fact is, you can't and no one else can, not even Q.

To me, Q seems to be very Randian topically but that is a different conversation completely.

Ymmv

Eta: Enjoy the dove. I like making atomic buffalo terms out of them.

Millions of Trumpsters support Q. I didn't have to explain/prove it to them or you.

I'm just the messenger. I don't care if you connect the dots or not.

I post Q Drops which can't yet be proven true because they aren't meant to be proved true until the events predicted come true, as in the Bible. That's why Q says "The future proves the past." The events that are coming will prove Qs predictions were correct, as with the Bibles predictions.

I can not open the eyes of those HE closed. It doesn't matter to me if you believe Qs predictions or not. Your beliefs will not affect what is coming. Like Q said, it's your right to know or not.

You don't think Red October is here? BFD. I could care less.

You think Trump isn't coming back and the Patriots are not in control or that the left can win, I don't care.

You think Trump and Putin and SA and India and Xi aren't going to defeat the NWO cabal and the DNC and our Fed and Big Pharma and Central Banks and Dow and Comex and Fiat Currency aren't going down, I could care less.

I'm happy it's happening.

I'm happy we are getting a wonderful new world.

I'm happy the traitors are going down.

I'm happy to see Trump drawing Air Qs at rallies.

I'm happy to hear from Q,

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I was happy to tell Antelope Sniper what GOD said too.

And I'm happy to tell Patriots what Q said too.

Good on ya, Jag.