Dear Patriot Gypsy Wind, re this.

"But even if we only speak about this agnostically, yes, the 2020 election was fraudulently stolen from President Trump, yes he has tremendous support amongst your average Joe Citizen but the poison of leftism has corrupted our schools, media, more than half the political class, and much of the corporate executive world. The average American citizen feels like too small a piece of too large a problem to do any more than be tossed by the waves of fate. Ironically, things will have to get much worse before people will force change down the throats of the politicians because what is really holding us back. Comfort and a sense of security at the individual level."

So,you think it's too late? You and others may think GOD isn't working on this and HES too late.

HE may be what WE consider as late, but GOD is never TOO late.

Sometimes HE waits before stepping in, even to the point HE is the only Hope. Thus when HE acts we, with opened eyes, see His great Power and Love and Forgiveness.

I contend its His plan and protection Trump and the Military Patriots are using to lead the people from Dark to Light and the Great Awakening you say we need and Q agrees. Q says the people will not believe the truth, can't swallow the truth, until going through the Darkness. Q agrees, the people will not change direction until they reach the precipice.

My contention is, we are going through the Darkness. It APPEARS we are lost and have no chance. Yet we go to Starbucks for $5 coffee

Its going to get worse. Do you think its as bad as the situation the Israelites faced with Pharoahs chariots bearing down on them and with ther backs to the Red Sea?

Didn't Q say a Scare Event was necessary to get the snowflakes awoke? You want Trump and the Military to act and say to Hell with the dumbasses like Jell-O, Gayghost, Lostinhell and Houston_2?

Isn't Trump their president too. You want those dumbasses and another 100 million like them running around saying Trump and the Military pulled an illegal coup on a poor demented old fool?

Why don't we let Trump and the Patriots keep leaking the Truth out for the Great Awakening?

Didn't Q say the people won't believe the treason and sickness of the pedophiles if told and they have to see it with their own eyes?

That what's being done now. The truth is coming out for the people to see. Fake Nues, Deep State, Govt 3 letter tyranny, Election fraud, Collusion against the elected, and now he truth has come out about the Bidets crime family. Coming out now, Election Interference. Still to come, Obamas and Clintons traitorus activity, selling the US out to the enemy, and their child trafficking and Pedophilia crimes against humanity. These are things the people need to see, wouldn't you agree.

The Scare Event is coming and the people will reach the Precipice.

The truth is coming out.

As Trump said, When the people learn the truth they will support what WE do.

As Q said, Think about it logically. The Military is the only way forward.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

What do you think Trump is referring to?

I see the clues and predictions Q dropped about the plan years ago being followed perfectly by Trump and the Patriots.

I'm enjoying watching the show play out just as Q predicted. Trump didn't come down that escalator to risk his life, family and fortune without a military plan for success.

Like Q said, Trump has this won before it started.

I just need more popcorn. As Q said, the best is yet to come.

Have you thanked God today for Trump and the Patriots for what they are doing and Q Military Intel for letting us know what's going on and have you thanked GOD for saving your nation and the world and for taking down the WEF NWO Satanic Cabal.

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/21/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin