Originally Posted by minengr
Originally Posted by jaguartx
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

"Little Egypt is sandwiched between Alpha, KY and Omega, IL."

No, it's sandwiched between the Ohio, Wabash, and Mississippi rivers.

Omega is a township in Illinois, not a town with a population of 500 spread out across the 36 sq. miles. Alpha, KY is 200 miles SE from the IL/KY border and is an unincorporated dot on the map. For comparison, Knoxville, TN is only 80 miles away Neither were in the totality path in 2017. The "ark" is at least a 5 hour drive to the east located between Lexington, KY and Cincinnati, OH. It will be equally missed by both events.

Little Egypt got it name from the fertile farm ground near Edwardsville, IL and the close proximity of the Cahokia mounds that looked like pyramids.

This clown author missed the best, probably most well known example. About a mile from the X is Southern Illinois University at Carbondale, it's where NASA is set up. The mascot is the Saluki, an Egyptian hunting dog.

Cherry on top is the earthquake prediction. Bud, you're about 30+ years late. That was predicted to happen 12/3/1990. The best part about that prediction is the local idiots still had their supplies for Y2K, might still have them.

Southern Illinois has to suffer enough thanks to Chicago, we don't need this bull. If you're going to make up sh1t at least get the basics correct. I'm currently typing this about 30 miles from that X, anything else about the area you'd like to be educated about?

Thanks. I know nothing about that area and posted what I thot was interesting Quincidences.

I know several people who thought it interesting that the previous solar eclipse came over 6 or 7 cities named Jerusalem and this one coming the 8th of April is going over 7 or 8 cities in in North America.

Sorry you took it so personal.

God Bless.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin