Here are some more clues for you, Jell0. Please tell us the truth re this simple question, did you ever vote for Obama, Hillary or Biden?

Also, when the whole truth starts coming out about the crooked traitors and it becomes apparent that Trump and the military are the crew that drained the swamp, the deep state NWO cabal and saved the country and the world while risking his life and the lives of his family, are you going to finally, this time, grow a set and admit you were wrong and seperate yourself from the dimocommie scum like Paddler, Gayghost, Sickermore, Gutfughk, sac, Twirler, Calledumb, JiminTenn and Plowboy?

Didnt you tell us there was no significant vote fraud resulting in Bidens illegal win?
If you did, you can start apologizing for feeding us your CNN friends BS as gospel starting now.

Clues:
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Que said, "We have it all"

Que also said it's going to come out and turn the people into the stone that wil turn against the Dimocraps and Rino scum.

Que said a big red wave is coming.

Que the crooks will feel pain. Not from civilian just, as he said there would be no way for justice to prevail in our judicial system.

It will be military justice for traitors.

When the courts are cleaned up of traitorus judges and the people become the stone, the less culpable pukes will be prosecuted for years in civilian courts.

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/03/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin