Originally Posted by funshooter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by funshooter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

So are they going to wait until after January or February 2023 so that President Trump can finish out FJB's term and then Run again in 2024?
That would give him 2 1/2 terms as President.

I dont know. Trump doesnt spell out his plans to the enemy. Even they are doing a lot of the crap they do trying to get hold of his PEADS papers.

The war is fluid.

From what I hear he wants everything done on the up on legal channels but if push comes to shove the military will move to protect the country.

If it is good for Camaltoe to take over after the mid terms and serve 2 more terms. Why would it not be OK for President Trump. With out the Fraud he won the 2020 Election.

Some cant connect those dots. Theyve been trained to swallow the MSM Bolshevik Kool-aid.

They cant realize, without being told, that if and when Bidet, or whoever is taken down for treason, Piglosi, Hairass, Schietfy etc are going down with him.

Everyone is looking for Joe to screw up his thoughts or words. When that's what one looks for, that's what they see.
What I look for are the frequent moments he is asked a question by someone and he replies immediately with true mental alacrity. No one ever mentions that. Strange Mueller also played the Alzheimer's patriot.

I'm not saying, but Bidet could easily be excused for his traitorus acts by reason of dementia.

I figure be escapes the firing squad because of it.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin