Originally Posted by jaguartx
Here is your patriot, Jell0, and he is no hero, at least of the US anyway. Trying to help you connect the dots.

He is sending oil to Chyna and lifting Tariffs on them. Gee, I wonder what Chyna has on him and Hunter that Pedo Joe doesnt want leaked out.

If Trump did what Biteme is doing you would be raising hell about him being in Xi's back pocket. We know that Jell0, and we know you dont have the balls to tell the truth and own up to it.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Two comments. First, it was just a few days ago YOU said Xi was our ally. crazy Did you forget? Did you lose track of where your firehose of crazy was pointed? LOL Second, I have a documented history here as far as my take on Trump’s tariffs. I’m a professional metalworker, remember? My costs went up literally the day Trump imposed the metal tariffs. We the people are who pays those tariffs, which I explained in great detail back then, and am not interested in tapping into my phone this morning. Search it up. Look at the date range of my posts right after Trump imposed those tariffs. It’s there.

If these are other tariffs, I’ll reserve judgement until I have a better understanding of the details. You should try that sometime, Friend Jaguar.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!