Originally Posted by stinkycoyote
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Originally Posted by stinkycoyote
People only go one direction in this. Once you are awake there is no going back. Nobody goes that direction. The people are moving only one direction. It would do some of these folks good to try and figure out why.

You can look at this a few different ways. One may post a bunch of info that is true while posting things that are complete bullchit.

It does more to “awaken” folk to have a negative opinion of y’alls “movement” thus causing folk to wave off most of what you think is eye opening.

Just saw this you looney toones bitch.😁

That’s part of it. So long as it engages people, stimulates people, to dig in and start walking the walk. We need to understand that if we get emotional about any of this ‘info’ that that is ‘programming’. The more info and disinfo one can get and process to their own conclusion without ego, confirmation bias and cognitive dissonance the better. For many they need to first learn how we are manipulated by the microphone and what those terms I just said mean? That would actually move us forward so much faster as it’s not the actual weeds in the ditch that matter as much as figuring out the psychological stuff behind our ‘divides’ here. That is the key.

See, the past 8 years offer so many confirmations to this. So many confirmations that the official microphone we’ve been programmed to trust is corrupt. They lied to us about everything to do with covid, every single thing. You can no longer listen to anything except weather and traffic from that microphone due to that. Anyone still doing that is still in that cult, mind still stolen. It’s not so easy to get back.

So it doesn’t really matter if we go kids gloves or full azzhole in these discussions because the journey to the truth is diy. It’s diy dot connecting and diy question asking. I have the grace of a bag of hammers in delivery, some are like figure skaters, at this point people need to start realizing that how you feel about any messenger is irrelevant! It’s time to focus on the messages and what you’ve actually witnessed!

The dumbfughk can't see its not our movement. It's God's movement and it's world wide. In many countries the people are revolting. Oh, I forgot, his beloved Fake Nues Trump told him about didn't tell him and he's too stupid to remember even that.

He's stupid enough to think our movement is what got Epstein and Ghislain jailed. Sheesh. He's too stupid to talk to. Do you think he thinks we are the ones who snuck Epstein out of prison alive and put Anthony Bourdains body in Epsteins bunk too. Now, doesn't he think wevare one and the same. Gee, does he think I did it acting as us or ...., oh, I forgot, that was his butt buddy, you know, the one in the Genius Crew with an IQ of 22. His butt buddy is the only one on the Far more stupid than him.

He's too stupid to listen to Trump or Q. You can't imagine how many times I've reminded him that both Q and later Trump told him that Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming and The Best is Yet To Come. Ha, the stupid bastard thinks we can stop the Military Plan Trump is the spearhead of. Tff. Let me guess, the Rothschilds haven't been by to see if you'd stop the Plan for, say $50 trillion or so have they?

You think that dumbass gets on the streets in a vehicle as the driver? Scary.

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/25/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin