Originally Posted by Jeff_O
It’s too bad you are untrustworthy; I’d be thrilled to bet you that Trump never holds elected office of any kind again. But I’m not tying up cash money in Hatari “escrow” that long, and I think it’s been amply demonstrated that an honor-based bet with you is foolish. But if you believe your own crazy, my above offer RE: Trump/February is legit. Easy money, my dog. You should take it, don’t you think?

Please, tell us more about how China is our ally. By “us” I mean Real Americans.... I can see why China is a Qtard ally, same reason as Russia: because you Qtards are literally enemies of America. So it follows that Real America’s enemies, are your friends.

Haha. GOD uses who HE wants, when HE wants, just as HE did the Christian murdering Saul who HE grabbed on the road to Damascus.

With GOD, all things are possible.

Its plain to see you have no clue. Also, you are not a student of history. Who were our allies in the last WW.

War makes strange bedfellows.

Your heros prefer destroying the US with open borders and muzzy immigration and fentanyl and COVID-19 and lockdowns and toxic injections.

Did you ever stop to consider the MSM may have sucked you in? Do you think all the people of Chyna are communists as the MSM wants you to and as they succeeded in making you think Putin was a Communist rather than a nationalist?

They succeeded in making you think there was Trump/Putin collusion.

How are you so stupid you cant connect the dots to the fact your Dirtbag Ds and their MSM arm always sucked up to commie dictators like Khrushchev and Gorbachev and Chavez and Castro and Ortega but sometime after Putin was in office Killery and Zero and the DNC turned against Putin?

So you were all for Zero, Killery and Bidet destroying a wealthy independent nation illegally and turning it into s destitute 3rd world Caliphate schiett hole where little kids sell themselves for cups of wheat?

You were fine with NWO CYA gassing Kurds in Syria and blaming Assad so Zero could justify entering the war and trying to help the Zero/NWO strong arm CYA born ISIS try to topple Assad and turn Syria and its oil over to the muzzy Caliphate.

Putin stepped in to prevent that and Killery said if she was elected she'd shoot his jets down. Thats illegal. They are two sovereign nations. That would get the nuclear war going your buds want to reduce the Earths population. The NWO and ISIS and Zero and WEF and CYA needed the money from the sale of that stolen oil for their clandestine operations like illegal Neonazi Bioweapons labs in Wuhan, Taiwan and UKRAINE to affect their Agenda 2021 plan.

Trump got in office and started bombing the ISIS truck lines hauling stolen oil to Turkey for big bucks. Humm. I wonder if your Patriots Zero, Soros, Killery and Bidet got any kickbacks for that?

Then Trump bombed the ISIS nuclear facility and blew up uncle Rockefellers uranium from Killerys traitorus sale of U One in the US, taking out the soon to be NWO nuclear facility.

Then Trump pulled us out of that conflict, much to the chagrin of the US Neonazi MILITARY/INDUSTRIAL complex you leftests dumbasses always supposedly hated so much.

Shades of Putin taking control of the big nuclear complex in Ukraine?

Too bad your drug fried brain is too stupid to connect the dots.

That's why most on the Fire try to explain things to you.

I dont have to say a thing to show you to be the idiot you are. You do it all by yourself.

Like Q said, I could sit by and never interfere with the enemy while you are destroying yourself.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/07/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin