Originally Posted by stinkycoyote
Jag was that english? It is past noon I guess I better crack one soon too lol, all in good fun. wink

6.5 Grendel, I believe 2004 shot show, way before 6.5 Creedmoor 2008 shot show. Think of it as the 6.5 Creedmoor Short, best way to burn 30 grains of powder, most hp from AR length cartridge etc. Have 20 Alberta animals in 6 seasons with my boys now, 7 species, 10-420 yards, 160-165 yard average shot distance and average recovery distance around 10 yards. Moose, whitetail, muley, antelope, black bear bighorn sheep, and wolf....coyotes not included. Will get elk for species 8 one of these seasons. Tracked it pretty thoroughly.

Started figuring out pic posting here. Have some up in huntin optics and hunting rifles sections now. Of rifles and optics lol. I had an Instagram 65grendelhunters that showed it but shortly after mentioning that here I can’t get into it anymore, hacked? Whatever I’m old enough to not give a [bleep], no idea if it’s still visible or not? have fun digitally while one can and really whatever. I hate updating my phones so I lose access to apps like crazy as they update to newer iOS. At this point i will use it if available ans as it all dies off I won’t. Don’t care. I’d be fine with a phone number and an email addy lol ans likely won’t be long to that’s all I have. Personal private account with fam stuff still fine so I dunno, beyond this old guy.

Thanks, great post as all of yours are.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin