Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by BobMt
.......to disparage jag who is doing us all a service shows your true character....bob

I'm still waiting for him to answer my question on what happens if Trump wins the election in 2024. That is, what happens when the truth comes out that Trump's been president all along, and he's already served his two terms.

Will he amend the Constitution and pull an FDR?

Not saying that all this is going to play out.
That Said
It was reported some where that Hairyass could take over FJB's term after a certain time and still be able to run for 2 more terms.
If this is the case
Then WHY would President Trump after that set date be able to come back finish FJB's term and then run in 2024.

There is another scenario to think about.
If all of the Past Presidents for the past who knows how many years 50 , 75 or 100. Were presidents over the
United States of America Corporation and Not
The United States of America We the People Free Country.

If The Patriots dissolved the United states of America Corporation
President Trumps 1st term would have been served in the Corporation Not the United States of America We the People.

There are 2 Constitutions
1 for the United States of America Corporation
&
1 for the United States of America We the People in the Free Country.

So in Theory
If there is a Difference between the Corporation and We the People Free Country.

And this is a STRETCH.

Why couldn't President Trump be a sitting President in 2 more terms under the Original United States of America We the People Free Country
2 different Constitutions.
And his 1st term was served under the United States of America Corporation which if all of the Patriots suggestions are correct has been dissolved or will be after this all plays out.

Maybe I am just Crazy