Hillary Clinton is an arrogant cünt and should suffer whatever consequences for lawbreaking that anyone else would. This is at the heart of the rule of law: we are all equal under the law. I believe in this as a root principle. You, however, do not. If you did, you’d believe that Trump is not above the law, and should suffer whatever consequences for HIS illegal behaviors as anyone else would. You do not, and this is because you lack principles at this point, and are operating from a position of pure rank partisanship.

I’m not gonna bother with the laundry list.

Since you brought it up, to your other point of misinformation, the connections between the Trump campaign and Russia are many, egregious, and beyond well-documented. As was his illegal obstruction into the investigations into them.

Originally Posted by jaguartx
Looks like after new info came out things are going to be happening very soon

My repost from JeffAs 4th Branch thread. And Trumps clue.

The 4th branch is screwed. Thats why Durham released this info. He has already investigated all the players mentioned in this article and he has the goods on them now. They cant do anything to avoid whats coming.

Trump declassed all the info a few days before Jan 20 when Bidet illegaly took the oath of office knowing he won with foreign illegal interference, which is overthrowing a Federal election and government making him automatically unable to ever serve legally in any Federal office AND automatically putting the military in control until the belligerant agent is removed. That is an Act of War.Trump just didnt release the Declass to us. He released it to Durham, just as John Radcliffe released his thousands of documents.

Durham released this because they are caught. There is nothing they can do. He probaly has the goods on the Election fraud and foreign interference, acts of war. He probably has the goods on Piglosi's treason and the Jan6 incident. Hunter and Joe selling us out. Clintons selling us out. 5 Eyes selling us out. Trump is letting them suffer. As Que said, they have it all.

Every time Trump has had Durham move or let info leak out, it has put the rats in a panic! Why? They know he is coming for them. What do rats do when they are scared. They chatter. Who picks up that chatter? Space Force. How, probably with Elon Musks Starlink 1700 low orbit new internet or NSA monitoring them.

Trump just gave us a clue. He released it in a statement about Durham.

Looks like big events are happening very soon now.

The info released by Durham was to prepare us i think.

Remember what Que said. Misspelled words have meaning.

Trumps Clue is in this statement by him. It refers to Washington crossing the Delaware.

Apart and aside from that, Trump and Durham have the goods that Kilry and her pukes not only survelled Trump as a private citizen but as a sitting POTUS, in order to destroy a his presidency and the President of the US. Treason. BOOM.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!