Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Here’s why they won’t stand behind the accounting statements: because the Trump crime family provided fraudulent figures.

Does the rule of law apply to your King Trump, jag? Betcha it does! wink

Oh wait.... jag... bets... welcher.... d’oh! Never mind.

Ha. As if that will determine if Que is right. Youre too stupid to have a conversation with.

3 federal investigations and then the SP Mueller investigation which backfired on the dimocommies and revealed the FISA illegalities that will take many of your dimocommies down and you still think Trump was guilty of being in Putins back pocket even though it was Bidet who gave Russia the Europen pipeline deal. UFR.

Well, you prove Que correct again.

He said, "These people are stupid."

Mueller DID show collusion. He didn’t find criminal conspiracy; likely because of criminal obstruction.

Trump is a crook and has been for decades. When he became a .gov employee, his exposure to consequences went up exponentially. He didn’t realize this because he was drunk on the power of presidential immunity to prosecution, and the ability to pardon his fellow crooks. Towards the end of his single term in office, it sunk in that if he lost, the party was over. That’s one reason he became so utterly desperate to “win” the 2020 election at any cost: because it would run the clock out on a whole buncha crookin’. So, he planned a strategy in advance to subvert the ejection and then executed it, in typical Trump clown-show fashion. He telegraphed (as in, literally SAID) this in advance because the 2-digit IQ numbnuts cannot keep his mouth shut.

This is all documented and is part of the public record.

Now, the poor sods who starred in the clown show are facing consequences (Giullianni, Powell, Pillow Boy, etc) and are being forced to flat come out and say it was all bullshït to sway the weak-minded.

Like you.

To clarify. RaferMan is the glory-hole seeker because he seeks blow jobs from other men. Maybe you missed that. He said it, not me. However, yes, it’s me who bookmarked your most recent list of crazy a couple days ago and will figuratively ram it up your ass at a future date when, as it will, it’s shown to be delusional. Not in a gay way- oh no. In a fück YOU way for trying to steal my country and advocating for my literal destruction, you un-American piece of conspiracy-added trash.

By then you’ll have moved the goalposts (again) and be on to new realms of cra-cra. But it’ll still be amusing. wink

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!