Originally Posted by Burleyboy
I'm still confused. I have no doubts that the left is capable of huge amounts of evil. I just worry this Q thing is a disinformation campaign designed to passify us into believing the wheels are turning for our favor in the background to passify us when in fact the walls are closing in on us.

I hope I'm wrong and I'm hoping their are some patriots actively working the problem. They tell us we'll be sick of winning yet it somehow feels like we're losing. I often wonder why George soros and Klaus Schwab are still above ground if we're winning. Maybe I need to be more patient but it feels like evil is running amuck.

Seems like at a minimum apathy and ignorance surround me and that's not including the evil that is the leftist Marxist movement. I'm ready for another win. I'm constantly amazed how many Americans seem to accept the clown show the fjb regime is that's actively running our country into the ground. They stole the last election and got away with it. I can't abide that happening again.

Bb

I could be wrong but you gotta take your chances and do your best.

The best i can do is try to figure it out logically. Do you think Trump is leading us down the Rabbit Hole of complacency?

If Trump was on the cabals side he could have stayed home and saved two billion dollars. He could have saved a lot of work and effort and let Kilery get elected and let her complete the 16 yr plan and we would have already been turned over to the CCP and America would already be history.

I don't accept the clown show as being real. Its to crazy for me to believe it is real. Seems to me like a bad movie making people hate the deep state, Bidet and DNC. It's too fishy and makes me think people are being led from Dark to Light and we are having The Great Awakening- just as Q said.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/14/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin