Originally Posted by stinkycoyote
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by stinkycoyote
There’s more going on than the 3d 5-senses world we’ve been told about.

Simpson’s have predicted so much, how?

Kim clement predicted two presidents a decade before.

Remote viewers. Not real? Lmao...those that think they’ve really got it all figured out better check yoself lol. Keep calling bullsh1t and keep ending up in the same place everyone who did that through covid did. #whoopsiedaisy

Keep saying this...tip of the iceberg. What we’re learning about this world is the tip of the facking iceberg. We’ve been steered off course 180 degrees all our lives.

Good news is...we’re correcting that. Some of you stubborn facks are slowing that down. Get with the program my brothers from other mothers. 😉

This is 1 million times bigger than you think.

I'm wondering what your ideas are re the Simpsons prediction re Trump dead.

I have figured for a few years that death news would eventually come out because of info in Q drops, however, Q also said not to worry as Trump was not harmed in any way and will be safe in AF1.

However, a guy I once discussed this with many years ago who did deep cover govt work with Oliver North said his info was that Trump would be killed sometime after his first term.

Since we are under a COG i feel the military is probably in control of what's shown on the Simpsons (and now the MSM also), so I don't think the Simpsons prediction is accurate other than Trump's premature demise will be probably erroneously reported at some point. As Q said, We have their playbook. Trump and the Military Patriots are definitely using it against the cabal.

I do wonder if we will ever see him alive after that if it occurs or will he return to a life out of the public eye for his safety.

I'm wondering if he goes on Mt Rushmore while walking among us or when he has gone into seclusion or after he has actually died.

Of course the Wonderes among us will try to attack him if he does not adhere to any thing he has said, being too stupid to realize DISINFORMATION is necessary in an operation of this magnitude.

Watched a situation update recently that did not sit well, said real him gone Jan 28, 2022 but seemed many levels down the iceberg even for me. I will go with ‘disinfo necessary’ at this point to appease my own congnitive dissonance and confirmation bias but unselfish me knows what’s happening is a long game and his mark has already been made and so much of this show is required to bring as many of us along as possible. They can keep him alive as long as they need for us. Just in cloning alone, wanna see a perfect example look at that Simon cowell dork from that singing contest show, the real one of him is long gone, sounds like you get a few years out of clones before you need another. Eminem another. Anyway this will push these folks way too far for right now lol. They need the show still. Some of us are ready for it all. 😉

You know, it's scarey how people look at schiett on the news and swallow it into the bottomless pit with it completely compartmentalized and never contemplate connecting it to any other events or contemplating what caused the event or what the event will cause or who or what could be the origin of the event and for what reason.

For example, take Ozero going golfing with bandages a few days after his chef drowneded. In shallow water. And close to shore. And was a good swimmer.

The obvious implications are Zero took him out. Duh. Now isn't that narrative and scenario pretty freaking ridiculous. Yet, everyone follows the bouncy ball thrown for them. Except for the Genius Crew. They couldn't even connect those obvious dots.

It's pretty obvious that if you or I were in Zeros position and took him out and had to get bandaged up we'd be getting the schietts real quick before the golf game and skip out on that.

We have to figure Zero is smart enough to realize he doesn't need to be out and about all blooded up after a good fight to the finish. Number one, Zero ain't getting in a fight with no one unless his leg is broke and he can't run.

So what's the real freaking deal?

WHO MADE ZERO GO OUT AND ABOUT COVERED IN BANDAGES JUST AFTER HIS CHEF WRITING A BOOK ABOUT HIM DIES UNDER MYSTERIOUS CIRCUMSTANCES?

Now I'm kinda slow but ifin the Dumbassed Junkyard Dawg Crew had not convinced me otherwise I might just subscribe to the crazy Conspiracy Theorist theory that The Patriots are in Control. I know, tell me I'm crazy. wink

Anyway, I'm glad someone as crazy as me and K22 came along. Thank you. grin

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/24/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin