Originally Posted by jaguartx
Dear Patriot Gypsy Wind, now here is where we have a problem

"If you find encouragement from posting twitter links and pics about this stuff, more power to you. Just understand, I and most others used to come to the Q and Connecting Dots threads hoping to track with some of the events that were shaping our nation’s restoration. The credibility of the sources cited is completely extinguished though. Rather than chronicle a turning of the tide, it’s simply become a parallel inverse world to what we all see happening in our day to day lives. I’m no more convinced by these links that the patriots are in control than I am that a man can become a woman as trans advocates claim…they both seem like distorted interpretation of reality.

Finally, posting things with such little context and then criticizing readers for not being able to interpret it is the opposite of a teacher or leader. If you want to convert others, there are far more effective means of persuasion…of course, I’m not telling you anything you don’t already know though because you’ve obviously connected the….well, you know. 😉"

First, I don't post things because it gives me comfort.

I do hours of research a day to find out WTH is going on. I post this so Patriots on the Fire will have a clue when the coming events happen so they won't do as you and give up hope. I also do it so some day they will appreciate what Trump and the Military Patriots have gone through to save America and make it great again.

I do it so the few who can connect the dots can appreciate what work Q intel Patriots have done to give them a clue.

You, like most others, have lived in the Matrix so long you can't think outside the MSM Tel-Lie-Vision box.

You can't back up to the 80,000 foot view and see the big picture as to what's going on because you stay in your Matrix box.

You don't like the way I do things without having a clue as to why I do them. You, like the Genius Crew follow the bouncy ball thrown for you.

You, like them, have fallen for the indoctrination that most on the Fire have, and that is to have a defeatist attitude.

You attack me for being a meany to a bunch of asswholes who attack me constantly on my own thread.

Did you ever ask GOD why He was a meany and hated Cains gifts? Did you ever ask JESUS CHRIST why he was a meany and whipped the asswholes out of the Holy Temple and said they were Vipers?

Why don't you back up to the eyeball posts years ago and get a clue? I haven't been an asswhole to any on the Fire that I can remember until after an asswhole was attacking me.

Have you ever gotten on to the asswhole crew who attacks K22. No. You know why? It's because you are a weak non-warrior Christian. You don't jump on them because you are afraid of drawing their ire.

Well, I'll clue you in. I took a lot of abuse on the Fire for quite a while before I started telling the truth about them. I call a spade a spade. They are asswholes.

It took me a while to figure out why they were attacking me. I didn't know if it was because I was better looking, had a bigger dick, had a better looking wife, killed more kinds of game than them, killed bigger deer than them or what. But I finally started connecting dots as to why I was attacked by Iron, Smokeapole, LVmike, Mr Ed, LVChunter, Sickermore, woolve, and many more.

They are a part of, for the most part, the unbelievers crew. You kiss their ass and bend over for them or they will harp on you.

Get a clue. Connect the Dots.

They come on my thread and attack me as they do K22. Have you ever seen K22 be a meany to them. K posts on Whips Q thread. Whip is a Dr with a high IQ. He knew of which he spoke and studied for 25 years. Those procks just wouldn't have it for him to post things they hadn't been taught in school or the MSM and atttacked him too
He said to hell with them. He doesn't need the schiett.

Me, I like pulling the clueless MSM loving bastards out.

Maybe you should read up on Rev 21 and see what GOD has in store for weak kneed believers who won't go to war for HIM as HE wars against Satan for us.

I have more, but why bother.

Why don't you tell the pukes to start their own thread about how Trump and America are finished and we are as well as dead.

There are 2 threads on the Fire that don't go with the defeatist attitude. Which two threads are the most attacked.

Does Satan and his minions need to attack those who have given up, or do they fire flack at those over the target.

Choose your backstabbing crew carefully. They don't want the NWO WEF Satanic Globalists to fail. They love their sin too well.

If you go through life trying to be friends with everyone you will be a failure. You can't please both sides.

What do you have if you pour a cup of piss in a barrel of water? You can not please two masters. Choose the right one to fight for. And fight. Take the slings and arrows as HE did for you and as Trump is doing for you. HE will make it up to you later and much, much more.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Very dramatic. God save the drama queen.

A wise man is frequently humbled.