Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Lol, no. But nice lil’ girlyman swing and miss, sweet cheeks.

You know who DOES have actual neo-Nazi’s voting with them? You. You! That’s who. You do! LAFFIN! 😂

Here’s one to sit on and rotate: every swastika-waving POS neo-nazi in America who voted, voted for Trump. Fact. Why? Because y’all give them safe haven, just like murderous ol’ anti-American jag. And why is THAT, you ask? Because this is who you have become. And deep inside, you know this, which is why I’m so infuriating to your kindergarten-level psyche. Laffin!

“But at least their politics are right!” says bayou. And there it is. Y’all having neo-Nazis in your big tent is a welcome feature of your movement, not a bug. Fact.

You Qtards and election deniers are FLAILING. Got punked by a con man, too proud to admit it, so you circle-jerk yourselves into a nice little safe space here where you can, you know, vote with Nazi’s ‘n shït. Laffin! 😂

It’s embarrassing to behold. But, here you go again in 3.... 2.... 1.....

Your "tent" is full of commies and many others who want America to fail completely. Wake up, phouckestick...........

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ