Hey, if you’re actually willing to put some money where your mouth is, I have an idea of how to do that. Obviously, I don’t trust you to honor a bet. But I trust Hatari to be a broker of one! Here’s the idea: I’ll bet you, say, $300 that you’re wrong about Trump being back in office by February 2023 as you said up above. We both send Hatari $300 in the form of a postal money order- not a personal check. (See: don’t trust you, above, lol) When the bet is decided, Hatari sends the winner both money orders.

We could go bigger if you want, but I hate just tying up too much cash in non-performing limbo like that. But, if you want bigger, I’d go there, to a point. I’ll take your money <g>. But it will be REAL MONEY, sent to Hatari, not honor-based like your last bet, for obvious reasons.

Obviously, this is just a rough proposal, we’d have to iron out details, and Hatari would have to be willing, but that‘s the gist of my idea. Interested?

If you believe what you spout, it’s the easiest money you’ll ever make...........

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!