Originally Posted by 45_100
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
I did not vote for Hillary Clinton and I can prove it. 👍

Carry on with the cra-cra jag. It’s all you’ve got left.

PS- remember when Trump was actually acting POTUS, Biden was an actor, patriots were in charge, and the Storm was coming (again)? WE DO! Dumbass.

Don’t particularly care for the doddering old codger but this Ukraine thing is right in Biden’s wheelhouse, and he’s done a decent job so far of managing US global interests in a professional and competent manner. If this is basically all we get from him, it’s worth it. THANK GOD we don’t have Trump in the WH during all this, pounding his chest, running his mouth, telegraphing his moves, ignoring his IC, alienating the Pentagon, siding with Putin.... instead Ol’ Bone Spurs has been demonstrating his utter incompetence from the sidelines, over and over again. Where he shall remain until he dies.

This is insane! Bidet has not "handled" anything. He is in charge of nothing. He was not elected, he was installed. He is simply a figurehead. Everything has been handled well above his paygrade and US global interests have not been handled in a professional and competent manner. If that was the case Putin never would have invaded Ukraine. The situation in which the world finds itself is due to intentional manipulation of events to achieve a preconceived objective.

Biden was ELECTED. By myself and millions upon millions of real Americans who either voted for him or, in my case, against a continuation of the Trump shït-show. It was - to quote former president Trump- a landslide. He’s the CiC and he’s doing a decent job so far on this. Hey, 40 years experience in the sausage factory is good for SOMETHING at least.

Since I’m typing for addled children here let’s finish the thought. Trump was NOT elected. Did he pitch the mother of all spoiled-brat fits when he lost? He sure did. Does it change the fact he lost fair and square? Including, may I add, in AZ? Nope. It does not.

I’m wasting my breath. If you watched Trump flop around like a fish on this one and still think he would’ve handled it, then I don’t even know what to say. crazy

Last edited by Jeff_O; 03/24/22.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!