Originally Posted by DMc
OK Jag, for conversations sake, let's say the United States Corporation currently being run by lying scumbag Biden, is bankrupt. What would stop a predominately red state from seceding due to the overwhelming corruption, tyranny, and weaponization of the 3-letter agencies. (Which seemingly haven't gotten the memo.)

Let's use Texas as an example simply because of its geographic location, not being landlocked or surrounded by other states.

If Donald Trump is Commander-in-Chief, then Biden, or shall we say the Democrat Deep State would not have the ability to call in the military to challenge or quell said abdication.

If Texas were to successfully gain independence from the United States Corporation, then other neighboring (landlocked) states could easily follow suit.

Do you see where I'm going with this?

Let's jump to eastern Oregon where a majority of counties want to break away from western Oregon and join Idaho.

Looks to me like we don't need F-16s to take on the US Government after all. Just a few courageous strong-willed people willing to call their bluff.

I don't believe Donald Trump would call in the military to stop any of this until Texas and Arizona joined together to invade New Mexico.

Thoughts? Counter points?

Why wouldn't Trump and the Patriots just let the Vatican owned portion of DC have the trillions of debt the Rothschilds and their Money Changers ( Banksters) have the National Debt they saddled they illegally saddled the US citizens with and tell them to stick their illegal Federal Reserve Notes (debt instruments? whistle) where the sun don't shine or add water and salt and eat them and let the Satanic DC which was built of the blood, sweat and tears of their American slaves crumble as a reminder to history as are the old Roman Empire ruins where the Christians were killed by lions and dogs?

Why not build a New Republic with a capital in Texas or San Antonio? grin

Why not let the Satanic edifice of Osiris' penis (Moloch to some), namely the Washington Monument age and crater.

Why not do the same to the DC Capital with its dome representing the uterus of the ancient goddess ISIS, Venus to some cultures, with its 72 Satanic pentagrams in the dome?

Why not go back to the Constitution of the Republic before it was derailed and sold by Ulysses Grant to the Vatican and we became the owned UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and screwed the original constitution with numerous amendments designed to enslave the people and destroy America?

Why not take that step back in time and have a reset with DJT as the Republics 19th POTUS.

Why not go back to the Original Constitution that made the US rich by time of the Civil War and the apple in they eye of the whole world. You know, when we had no illegal income tax or Federal Reserve and when we had real money backed by gold and silver which increased in value with time?

Why not give all the tons of gold Trump's National Guard took from the cities under the Vatican to We The People who Satan's minions stole it from.

Like the 2020 Election. When you catch the crooks do they get to keep their stolen loot. See what Trump has been trying to tell us?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin