OK Jag, for conversations sake, let's say the United States Corporation currently being run by lying scumbag Biden, is bankrupt. What would stop a predominately red state from seceding due to the overwhelming corruption, tyranny, and weaponization of the 3-letter agencies. (Which seemingly haven't gotten the memo.)

Let's use Texas as an example simply because of its geographic location, not being landlocked or surrounded by other states.

If Donald Trump is Commander-in-Chief, then Biden, or shall we say the Democrat Deep State would not have the ability to call in the military to challenge or quell said abdication.

If Texas were to successfully gain independence from the United States Corporation, then other neighboring (landlocked) states could easily follow suit.

Do you see where I'm going with this?

Let's jump to eastern Oregon where a majority of counties want to break away from western Oregon and join Idaho.

Looks to me like we don't need F-16s to take on the US Government after all. Just a few courageous strong-willed people willing to call their bluff.

I don't believe Donald Trump would call in the military to stop any of this until Texas and Arizona joined together to invade New Mexico.

Thoughts? Counter points?

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?