Originally Posted by cfran
Originally Posted by jaguartx
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Jag: go to Webster’s and look up “gullible”, no better word has ever been coined for you. Good grief get a grip. You’ve been wrong for years.

According to people like you and by your parameters, so has JESUS CHRIST.

Maybe you missed the word MESSENGER?

Q didn't say the Best Has Come. Read it again. Q and, later, Trump said "The Best is Yet To Come".

Do you need help with Engrish?

Q, and later Trump, didn't say "Nothing Stopped What Came".

Q said this and Trump mimicked it 2 years later,

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]greenshot

Maybe you need to go to college and learn the difference between past and future tense? It's obvious you didn't learn it in High School.

Can you not connect the dots from Trump saying in Sept 2020 he was going to have to be away from us for a little while to Trump and the Patriots setting the Treason Trap by letting the thieves in the Front door and letting them steal the election to be able to prosecute them later to destroy them and the DNC and get VOTER ID to, as Trump said, keep this crap from ever happening again? Do you not have the mental capabilities to connect those possibilities to Trump discussing the Beautiful 4 Year Pause?

Trump didn't say the 4 year Pause was over. He said it would be worth it. Clue. He was referring to all he and the Patriots has gotten accomplished in his Shadow Presidency. Clue. Trump said the Pause was a 4 YEAR OPERATION.

Likewise, Trump didn't say Something Big Came and Nobody Knew. Thats called Past Tense. Compare to what he actually said.

I'm sorry you are unable to go to the 40,000 foot view and remember all the parts to the puzzle of Clues Q and Trump left for you to connect to see the big picture, but Trump and Q knew most wouldn't be able to connect the dots so they, since you , the Genius Crew and Dumbassed Junkyard Dawg Crew needed help yet have the right to know also, gave people like you the simple clues like, The left can't win and We will Make America Great Again.

Go ahead, call Trump a liar. It's no skin off my back.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin