Dear Patriot Gypsy Wind, re this:

At point when He removes His hand of blessing from a country that rejects Him, they fall - 100% of the time.

* I'm saying GOD has a Covenant with the US. HE did not have a Covenant with the Nation's HE took down.

HE does not renig on his Covenants regardless of what we do.

The US is reaping the wrath of its sinful ways.

If the Satanic Cabal takes the US down, there will never be another chance for men again to throw off the Satanic tyranny.

GOD threw us a life boat in the form of Trump. When have you heard of GOD throwing anyone a life boat and then jerking it away.

How many arrows hit the horses and coat of George Washington in the Indian fight.

The Indian got the clue and realized he was protected by the hand of the Great Spirit.

We should get that same clue too.

GOD said His man is fearles and HE will open a way for him. HE has and I'm saying HE will.

With over 20 attempts on his and Melanias life I think I can Connect the Dots. wink

PS. The people of this nation have not turned, as a whole, against HIM. Satan deceived many and Satan gained control of our Govt, Big Pharma and Big Business and Hollywood and Banking System.

If we pray and ask Him forgiveness is HE not right to do so? Has Satan ever decieved you? Has HE not forgiven you of your transgressions?

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/21/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin