Originally Posted by jaguartx
If you had a decent IQ you could connect the dots and see that Que predicted Trump would step out of the WH temporarily and your scum bums made a fatal error and stepped in their own trap and committed treason.

Hey Jag Off,

I would offer you a wager that donny will not return any earlier than Jan 20, 2024, but since you are not man enough to pay off your bets that would be a waste of time. I will place that wager with anyone else who is willing.

Just so my conscious is clear and I can sleep at night, I would feel bad as if I took candy from a baby if I did not ask the question: For those of you that think donny will return to office prior to Jan 20, 2024 what mechanism do you see that would allow that to happen. Read the constitution and you will realize a few things:
1) There is no such thing as decertifying a vote, or at least it has zero effect after the electoral votes have been accepted at the federal level, which by the way did happen. I guess states could pass a law allowing them to decertify an federal election, but that would no more effect on who is POTUS than voting Q the state letter.
2) Let's say Biden were removed from POTUS who becomes POTUS, following the US constitution since you are all patriots, Kamala Harris would become president. tOnce again read the constitution he loser of the last presidential election has no role in government unless they are elected to an office, or they could be appointed to a state office if that was the lawful succession path and the governor appointed them just like any other citizen.
3) Read the Durham and show me where it claims that data of any kind was taken from the White House while donny was POTUS. Durham's report states in fact no data was taken from any computer in the White House DNS traffic to and from the White House was obtained from the DNS server. DNS servers are located at off site data centers and are used by anyone in the region to translate the URL you type in into IP addresses. In the event that I am wrong about the Durham please identify the paragraph that states that data was taken from the White House while donny was POTUS.

For those of you who have imbibed in enough QoolAid and want to bet that donny will not be president any earlier than Jan 20, 2024 please step up and place your bets, except for JagOff who has demonstrated his word is worthless many many times, if the bet he welshed out on is not enough proof of how worthless his words are just look at the silly ass'ed predictions he has made from reads the Que leaves.

Have a good day folks,
wade