Originally Posted by NoDak
Originally Posted by marktheshark
Originally Posted by NoDak
Originally Posted by Houston_2
^^^

Mesmerizing.

Did you even bother to check it out? Look you don't have to like Jag, K22, me or anyone but have you ever spent any time to look at the EO's Trump wrote? Why is Trump's motorcade have an ambulance and more cars/secret service personnel than Obama if they are both ex-presidents? Since February this year I have seen at least 2 examples of a member of Trump's team carrying the nuclear football. In one picture just outside a restaurant Trump was visiting there was a soldier in full battle gear. Like that is normal. Many of you guys seem just so pissed at Jag for various reasons that you never even bother to look at anything he posts and just give him crap. And no I don't necessarily believe everything he does. Oh well at some point all this will come out. You had better really hope we are full of [bleep] cuz if we are right (we are) the rash of [bleep] you'll receive...well I don't imagine nobody will see any of you on this board ever again. Happy trails boys.

^^^^^Please tell me this is a sockpuppet of Jag. Scary to think there is another so loony on here!!!

You can say what you want. I've never met anyone on here other than 1 fellow I used to work with. He had some gunsmith work done by one of the members here. I'd say you are just lazy like many here. You don't want to look cuz you either can't work the Internet, or can't read or comprehend what your reading. Years ago this place was a decent place to go and exchange ideas. Now it's just a bunch of dumbasses it seems. Just 1 or 2 of you look it up. See for yourself what is all public record. Shhhesh.

I did look it up. I read the executive orders, and section 1550. I did. And it just doesn't add up. You are (mis)reading far too much into it.

You guys are connecting dots alright. Imagine a printed page. All the periods are dots. You guys are connecting them, according to your imagination, in the shapes of monsters that don't exist. You ignore the printed words, and create unlimited nonsense through the child's play of "connect the dots" instead of doing the hard work of reading and understanding a boring book.

Dude, I tried, and Derek's crap came up lacking.

Look at it this way: make a prediction that matters, and see if it comes true. Not something far off and dramatic like public hangings at gitmo, something possible and provable, and see if it happens.

Jag won't do it. He says The Patriots Are In Control but he won't tell us anything verifiable about the upcoming 24 election. Will Trump be nominated? If not, then who? Jag never commits himself to something verifiable. Ever. Because it's a religious belief for him.

Help us out here, look for a factual prediction for us.

Last edited by plumbum; 08/09/23.