Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by jaguartx
The light of truth makes the vermin squirm.

How arrogant can a person be, to hold himself out as the one spreading "the light of truth?" Only time will tell jag, you don't get to proclaim yourself as such.

There are no vermin here, and no one is "squirming." This is the internet, there's no reason for anyone to squirm over what's said here but if anyone is squirming, it's you with your insults and hysterical posts.

It's just several guys telling you you're full of schit, and you can't handle it.

Well said, and spot on.....Thank you Sir smile

Yes, well said, but still a lie.

It doesn't matter what you think, it doesn't matter what you say, it it doesn't matter what you hope or wish or pray.

The left and your satanic NWO, WEF, NATO, EU and Illuminati are going down. Your lying, traitorus buds in the MSM and Govt and big Business and Wall Street are going DOWN.

Q and , 4 years later, Trump gave you a clue, one of many hundred, when each said, "Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming".

Think logically and Connect the Dots. How can they both know that to be true? There is only one way, and that is The Patriots are in Control.

Even when/if the news comes out that Trump has been killed, which some with good info say, Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming.

As Q said, The left can't win. Q said ( not me) We will have our country back. Q said (not me) we will have Justice again.

I'm not telling you this. I'm just repeating the message military intel meant for you.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/20/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin