Originally Posted by Jeff_O
it’s pretty funny watching y’all construct your disinformation campaign against me... then watching some of the drooling retards around here actually believe it! I’m laffin! I’m cryin! 😂

It’s a microcosm of the broader situation. Somehow, you convinced yourselves that if you just gaslighted each other hard and long enough, you win!

Well, look at what you’ve wrought: a political movement built on lies, disinformation, and outright crazy. I give you jaguar as exhibit A, but you’ve all caught the bug.

A few of you still have two brain cells to rub together and know this but still go along with it. It’s shameful.

One mention of DU and Jello goes into full on liberal denial mode full of mindless lefty accusations laugh

Both you and jag piss me and others off, but for two totally different reasons.

How are you alike? You're both internet posers with different motives. How are you different? You're a liberal DU schilling pos. jag is a bet welching "patriot/Q pusher" pos. Comprende..?

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ