Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
The thing is, Q was, y’know, wrong.

Let that sink in a minute. Lol

Youre wrong. The DNC will soon be a dark stain in Americas History.

And Trump will soon be back in the WH.

And Facebook and Twitter will go under or be made into pubic utilities.

And Kilry and Zero and Piglosi and Schumer and Nadless and Schietfy will all go down to GITMO
Except for those who will do the world a favor and take the easy way out on suicide weekend.

There will be another "Shot heard round the world".

There will be a Red Wave this fall that Que predicted years ago.

Big Pharma will go down.

We will get great cures for cancer as Que said Big Pharma has kept hidden from us as Que said in 2018 or 2019 and as Trump repeated in 2020.

Big Pharma chose to go down with the ship.

And your hero crew wont be able to walk the streets.

The Military will be required to move forward, either through actions of Military force or through Military Tribunals or both.

Que has said your Cabal's NWO pukes stepped in the trap in the The Biggest Sting in History.

Your NWO buds in the cabal wont be able to steal Fed Elections after 2020 according to Que.

Remember, Que reminded us the FISA investigations can cut both ways.

Remember that 3 -4 years ago Que clued us into Trump getting his on platform. Ha, its happening the latter part of this coming March.
Que predicted Trump would get audits of members of Congress and their immediate family members years ago. Its coming.

All these predictions are from Que and he will be much more accurate than ever were you.

You have nothing but mouth and the BS that comes out of it.

Too bad your brain is too drug fried to be able to connect the dots by deciphering the info provided in Ques drops.

You don't have the brains to play this game. You had all the trouble you could handle trying to open a box of bullets.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Saved that one. Whole pile of crazy like that deserves to be archived. crazy

I’m gonna bookmark it so I can cram it up your butt at some future date. I’d offer to bet you that that’s a buncha BS, but we’ve all seen how that goes. whistle

You dumb fughk. Why do you think Biteme, Faukki and Big Pharma said Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin were dangerous and ineffective for treating Covid?

They didnt want them used because they dont want people learning they with cure the Flu, colds and some cancers.

Its coming out now as first Que and later Trump clued us into. Ivermectin blocks stem cell prodution of many cancers. Dont take any if you get sick though. It kills worms too.

Your stupidity is nothing if not amazing. You have no chance of connecting any dots.
You are super duper triple fughking unbelievable stupid. You cant connect the dots when people show you.

Some can see
Some can see when shown
Some can never see.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin